Our skin can be a strong marker for the inner health of the body. It may be the first outward indication to us that something inside is malfunctioning. This can be seen in a few different ways… increasing skin pigmentation, rashes including eczema and even irritated skin or acne flare-ups can be indications of the bodies fight against internal and external stressors.
What is in the Skin Radiance drip?
Over the years, it has been noticed that supplementing with glutathione can have impressive effects on the look of your skin. The effect has been described as the skin increasing in radiance and clarity. This effect is undoubtedly via its effects on detoxification and anti-oxidation. The body goes through a detox, and the skin shows it by looking better.
There is anecdotal talk about the effects of glutathione on lightening the skin, but these reports have never been proven definitively in clinical trials.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT GLUTATHIONE
- Glutathione exists in every cell of your body in high concentrations
- Much is synthesised in the liver
- You naturally raise cellular glutathione levels by exercising
- The most effective way to increase glutathione levels is by intravenous administration
- People with asthma need to be careful of taking glutathione since they can get bronchospasm
- It may have anti‐viral effects: Glutathione may inhibit the activity of enzymes that help the flu virus colonise cells lining the mouth and throat.
- Glutathione production is thought to decrease by 1% with each passing year of age
Glutathione is used in metabolic and biochemical reactions such as DNA synthesis and repair, protein synthesis, prostaglandin synthesis, amino acid transport, and enzyme activation
Glutathione is best used in situations where detoxification in patients is a problem, and they need strong anti-oxidant support.
To decrease the stress on your glutathione levels you can:
- Decrease your toxic load with lifestyle management
- Eat as healthily as possible, eat organically
- Limit your exposure to environmental toxins
- Exercise regularly
- Get enough sleep
- Take other anti-oxidants which will help support the glutathione system, like Vitamin C supplementation
- Limit alcohol consumption
For Skin Radiance, this drip can easily be done 3 times per week, and shows even better improvement when also combined with the Immune Boosting and Ozone Drips which work in concert to treat the underlying metabolic stress and settle the skin even further.
If you are not in our area but would like to get the treatment done, see other locations here.